Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good old in-laws, we are so blessed to have them!!!

A family pic after church.
Out to eat at Jakes- bad expierence don't go there.
Notice his hands he kept on redying the eggs, hes nuts.
I really am not photogenic- but I was helping out since Daddy and Grandpa were watching wrestling and Grandma was cooking.
I was so excited to get this tablecloth and napkins.

So I just wanted to say that when the going gets tough we have to stay together. I love my husband and I wonder how he puts up with my drama?? But he does and when he has a bad day that's where I come in. Here are 5 things that I am gratful for and I know Wes would agree.

1-His parents- they are really so good to us and we love their company- even though Keri can be a bit bossy in the kitchen :)

2-Wes's job even though we are in Minnesota where it is cold and far away from family it has been a blessing and a trial living here. Without his job how would we pay for all those things on clearance?? I love u Honey.

3-Good food- I love food and so does Wes, I am so glad that we can eat and for the nourishment it is to our bodies.

4-People- I love to meet new people and they light up my day- it may be the small gestures that they make, but I def enjoy talking to other people. Hearing their stories - there trials, and there achievments. One simple hello can make such a difference.

5- Last but not least- our children. Gosh we love those kids. Sometimes we wonder what we would do with out them- they light up my life and make it so much more interesting when I am at the store. I always have someone to share a pizza or ice cream with. Sofie is getting to be much easier and Ethan is so sweet always looking out for her.

No comments:

Wes decorating cookies

Wes decorating cookies
He did a better job than I did- thats why he works in bakery

My taster

My taster
I think he approved- after that he licked the spoon on the frosting knife.

And I made pretzels

And I made pretzels
These were my favorite part- don't they look so cute?

This was the fun part

This was the fun part
I needed my glasses to make sure that I got all the detail.