Tuesday, January 22, 2008

NEW YEAR-NEW GOALS, more sleep??

So I have finally been able to jump back and write some stuff on my blog. Sofie still has not gotten any teeth, but she is crawling. She does real well however her knees are all red. Ethan is still jumping on her as if she were a bean bag, at times she cries and other times she laughs. The weather here is a frigid -4 yup. So what do I do to stay warm?? I stay indoors of course. Are you kidding me if I can avoid going outdoors with the children why not do so.



But any how I was going to send out a newsletter on how the last year went - but well that never happened. It was supposed to be in place of Christmas cards that I also didn't send out- but thanks to all those that sent us one that made our season.

No comments:

Wes decorating cookies

Wes decorating cookies
He did a better job than I did- thats why he works in bakery

My taster

My taster
I think he approved- after that he licked the spoon on the frosting knife.

And I made pretzels

And I made pretzels
These were my favorite part- don't they look so cute?

This was the fun part

This was the fun part
I needed my glasses to make sure that I got all the detail.