Friday, December 7, 2007

2 hours later...

So it takes me seriously 2 plus hours to get ready. Not just me, but the kids. I start out my day with giving them breakfast. Then I have to shower. Get ready. Put Sofie down for a nap. Get Ethan dressed. Then finish getting ready myself. I have to make sure that I have the diaper bag ready. Diapers, baby wipes, water, formula, booger sucker, saline for the boogers,( my kids get a lot of congested noses with the dry weather) snacks for Ethan, snacks for mom, toys for Sofie, extra clothes to change in, jackets, gloves, blanket and the ever important burp rag. Ok so I probably forgot something as I walk out the door so I have to run back in and grab my digital camera. You never know when you will have a Kodak- or in my case Nikon moment. Then after I give Ethan several warnings to come and put his shoes on I place him and Sofie in the stroller. I take the elevator downstairs. To our car- strap them in load them up. Make sure that Sofie has the essentials. And then I am off to the store of my choice to have a relaxing time shopping because my children will be so well behaved because I made sure to pack everything they needed.

1 comment:

Hilda said...

how can it be so complicated to take two kids to the store. Anyways Sofie looks so much like you when you were her age. Do you really need to lug all that crap? See you in a few weeks for Christmas. I can't wait.

Wes decorating cookies

Wes decorating cookies
He did a better job than I did- thats why he works in bakery

My taster

My taster
I think he approved- after that he licked the spoon on the frosting knife.

And I made pretzels

And I made pretzels
These were my favorite part- don't they look so cute?

This was the fun part

This was the fun part
I needed my glasses to make sure that I got all the detail.